Monday, July 28, 2014

First Post...

I had never thought about starting a Blog before, but I have had a few people love my DIY adventures (yes, some are really adventures) that I thought I would share my trials, tribulations and SUCCESSES!

I won't promise to have the best grammar or the best photos, but I will try to limit my swearing to when absolutely necessary.

Oh, and don't worry it won't be all DIY projects, I will also share some of my loves for food and fashion.  There will be some posts on the Pug in my life too; he really should have his own blog.  The titles of the posts would be something like:
  • The time I broke into my neighbor's house and ran out with a homemade tortilla
  • I love to use the bathroom in front of school buses full of kids
  • The time I almost killed myself in the Kmart parking lot
  • The time I ate not one, but two cupcake wrappers at the park
  • The time I ate a whole banana bread
  • I love standing around in parks searching for things, but it may look like I am stalking kids
....I really could go on and on about him.   But look at that face!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment